Our goal is to provide the finest camp facilities, catering services, and safe environments available. To accomplish this we provide dynamic competent people, programs, and processes to ensure client and guest satisfaction at all levels. The following processes ensure the highest standards are achieved at all times.
Facility Quality Assurance
Facility Quality Assurance
- Our Construction Manager is required to be on site monitoring all aspects of the construction process and is required to inspect, identify, document, and immediately correct all deficiencies. Deficiency action tracking forms are utilized to ensure all deficiencies are addressed prior to occupancy.
- On-site maintenance personnel are required to perform daily documented inspections of the grounds and facilities. They are empowered to address issues immediately within their capacity, and are supported by a Maintenance Supervisor who will assist where needed to address issues expediently. Maintenance tracking forms are utilized to ensure all deficiencies are addressed.
- Our Camp Manager is required to formally inspect dorms, kitchen, dining room, and common areas on a weekly basis. These inspections are required to be documented, and all issues are to be logged onto a tracking form to ensure issue are resolved expediently and effectively.
- Our Site Safety Advisor is required to formally inspect dorms, kitchen, dining room, and common areas on a weekly basis. These inspections are required to be documented, and forwarded to HSE personnel for review and follow up where needed.
- Our HSE personnel is required to formally inspect the entire camp on a random monthly basis to ensure the required standards are being enforced and addressed in a satisfactory time frame, and client’s needs are being dealt with.
- Our Site Safety personnel are required to document and track all safety statistics on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis. The statistics being documented and accumulated are designed to meet the client requirements, and are monitored to quickly identify trends to enable us to identify the Lead Key Performance Indicators vs. the Lag Key Performance Indicators.
- Our Site Safety personnel are responsible to ensure all hazards, near misses, and incidences are immediately reported to the client, and our HSE/HR manager to ensure the proper processes and investigations are initiated, completed, and documented within appropriate timelines.
- All HSE issues are reviewed and monitored through Action Tracking processes by our HSE personnel to ensure due diligence is being achieved.
Copyright © 2018 Benchmark Camp and Catering Ltd- All Rights Reserved.